quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Friday, May 31, 2013

Death traps

You know that theory that roller coasters are fun? Myth busted. I'm still shaking. I literally just remembered that I'm still alive. Lemme backup.
So, for the orchestra trip we went to Michigans adventures. We did go on some rides that I liked (scrambler, frog hop, tilt-a-whirl...), but we also went one some roller coasters. I dot like roller coasters. I can take any water slide you throw at me, but roller coasters not so much. The first one I went on -the thunder hawk- is one of those rides where they strap you in, with no flooring. Oh, it gets worse. It goes upside-down!!!!!! It was scary!!!! I held on so tight hugging the thing that my neck and shoulder on one side hurts ssssooooo bad! Then I went on shiver-me-timbers. Yeah, not a good rise to go on when your neck hurts. It doesn't scare as much as shake. Like I dunno, the world is breaking in half and your on the line. I swear, if I was the hulk Michigans adventure wouldn't be there anymore. That's how scared I was. My hand was seriously shaking the whole ride home. I dunno if that was fear or just from holding on hard! My hands are still on and off shaking, my keyboard and smarticle skills are also off! Which might be the reason I got the idea to go there this summer. With Jessie and July, and Phoenix and maybe a few more friends (or a crush... ;p). Anyways, I wanna do that. And go to the Harry potter resort and disney lands/worlds with all them too. I did like the water park though. Tell you about it later.
Still scared
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!