quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Princesses :-)

Yesterday, at July's we were hanging out because her church event was canceled. We first watched Lilo and Stitch (as I told you yesterday. I loved it!!!!!!!!), then we looked up Disney Princess movie sequals. Sadly there are only three Aladdin movies, but there are lots of other sequals and stuff. Here are the ones I've seen/own; Little mermaid 2 (I own it, it's about her daughter, who wants to become a mermaid), Beauty and the beast 2 (I bought it, about an evil organ), Mulan 2 (don't own it, but I liked it. Other than Mulan and her Fiance fighting... :-( They are perfect!!), Aladdin 3 (I own it and love it. About the forty theives, and Aladdins dad, their king, trying to find the hand of Midias, the dude who turns everything he touches to gold). I haven't seen -but reeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaallllllyyyyyyy want to- Aladdin 2: The return of Jafar. July owns it and I am sssssooooooooooooooooooooo jealous!!!!!! I will get to see it at my birthday party. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
When looking up the sequals, we also looked up Princess Anna (the newest disney princess), from the movie Frozen. I have no information on when it's coming out, but I hope it's coming out really soon!!!! Here's a picture of princess Anna:
Now, Just google searching the movie once doesn't make me an expert, but the movie is supposed to be about a fun-loving energetic happy girl named Anna who's of course, a princess. She accidently ruins her sister Elsa's corination, so her sister curses her. She has to travel across some frozen place to her sisters winter castle to undo the curse. Since Elsa and Anna are opposites, there has been talk of making Anna fire, but I dunno for sure. Elsa is also not the villian, so beware who the real villian may be. I still don't know when it's coming out, but here's Anna and her s:ister Elsa

 Anna will be the 12th disney princess. Here's a picture of them in I guess the place where Frozen takes place. Elsa's ice castle? Here they are from Left to right; Snow white, Rapunzel, Anna, Mulan, Aroura, Cinderella, Merida, Pocahontis, Tianna, Belle, Ariel, and Jamine.
I guess there's some complants that Anna is white, and disney isn't being diverse enough. Well, Disney's Never been diverse. Not all of these are princesses, but they don't show all of the cumtural princesses either. Tianna and Merida, probably some more non-princesses I've never seen...

Princess
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!