quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Mackinaw and yard work

Hey :). Mackinaw was sooooo fun!!! So, I bought some gifts for Jessie and July (shhh don't tell ;-p). Then I got some prank stuff (which I'm gonna use on Jessie and July, don't tell either ;-p). The stuff you can tell about is a pair of glasses with a mirror in it, so I can see behind me. I also bought a charm bracelet and fudge (like duh!!!!). There was a t-shirt that I wanted that said "I'm not perfect but I'm so close it scares me". I swear they made that t-shirt just for me!  Along with my classic "warning: I do dumb things" one. Yeah, all made just for me!
Achievement of this trip; I made one of my friends laugh so hard pop came out of his nose, and another one laugh so hard that milkshake came out of his. Two different people. I'm so proud of myself!!! XD
So, all of today I've been doing work for my parents friends. They had a really cute dog. Then the mom's mom came and she had another dog. The moms moms dog was Jessie and the other one was Julia. I remember because Jessie is one of my best friends names, and Julia is close to the other ones name, July. It was pretty fun and hard working, but I got it done. And I figured out how to use the force on a rake. Jessie, July, remind me to show you, it's awesome!!!!!
Use the force
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!