quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Lilo and Stitch

Yo! So I went to an event that was at Julys church, but it was canceled!!!! So we're hanging out at her house and watching Lilo and Stitch. I want a Stitch!!!!! He's so cute! And evil and amazing. I relate to them a lot. Being some outcast, not belonging. Of course I've never been an alien, with it's creator trying to kill it. But I'm still stuck as an outcast. I don't like Mr. Bubbles, but it's whatever. Anyways, her sister IS a good guardian/parent. I love the quote "Ohana means family. family means nobody ever gets left behind or forgotten" or something like that. I vaguely remember the gigantic alien who works for the government after the idiots got fired. I dot get why no one likes Stitch though.... I would love him, even if he was an alien who destroyed almost everything. It's not like my brother doesn't already do that!
Ohana
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!