quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

8th grade graduation

Hey, so 8th grade graduation is today. I'm not going. I mean, honestly, IT'S 8TH GRADE!!!!! What's going to happen, we all get to go to a high school in the same district, in the same city, with the same people, in the same place. Well, actually people from other schools will switch over, but you get my point. It's not like we're going to college, starting our lives, changing the world. Not yet. Not for at least 4 more years. Life's gonna be the same, or near it. It's not going to drastically change. At least not for everyone. Here are some things that will change: this one kid (who shall remain nameless) is going to move. It sucks, cause he's pretty nice to me, while most people aren't. Next year, for the first time, I'll be going to school with my brothers friends. Not my brother though, cause he got suspended... Don't ask. I will also be close to (drumroll please) drivers Ed! Now, I know closer too isn't a big deal, but it's gonna come sooner than you'd think. There's actually gonna be school dances. I've never been to a school that has them before. It's gonna be... Well interesting. I kinda hope o gt asked to one.
One thing I am not looking forward to about the summer; I will not see either of my crushes. The one who goes to my church might be going to St. Louis, but I dunno. I hope so!
Almost done with 8th grade
Raven DeWitt

2 comments:

  1. WAIT! Phoenix isn't going to be able to go to school next year either???? And you should have gone even though nothing big is changing for you..... What was going on at your graduation?

    ReplyDelete
  2. People gettin fake diplomas and then a video featuring the popular kids. Yeah, I want to go to THAT.

    ReplyDelete

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!