quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Garage sailing

Hey! So, I just got back frm garage saling. I got some pretty sweet deals. Like both the movies hitch and transformers 1. I also got some VCRs, scooby-doo and beauty and the beast 2. I asl got lots of stuffed animals, so my dad got mad at me. I still haven't told my mom. I am baking a cake for my moms birthday with July soon, after we finish watching megamind, the best movie about a guy with a blue head ever! It's awesome, but July has never seen it. Anyways, baking a cake for my moms birthday and then picking up my grandparents from the airport. So, yay! I also got a book fm the garage sales. July got a golden snitch and, embarrassingly enough, a 1D pillow with Harry the hottest one on it. That STILL doesn't justify it. July is going to force me to see the one direction movie coming out, which is so stupid. Yeah, they're hot and famous, that does not make it okay or cool or no pathetic. It's just an excuse for staring at hot guys for like way to long!!!!!
Garage sailer
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!