quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Homework party, iPads, elections and Makinaw

Hey! So, I went to Homework party. It was NOT fun. Whatever you think it is, the party part is only to trick kids into going. It's evil!!! Anyways, I was there to redo a test, but thats not going to happen, because today I had to correct what I did wrong, and that took up the whole time. It was mostly showing work, which I don't do. Ugh!!! Then, tomorrow's the last Homework party, but I have an orchestra concert tomorrow. I asked if I could come in before school, but I HAVE TO REHEARSE BEFORE SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, like yeah. I don't even care about improving my stupid grade, but my mom wants me to. Ugh! Not like I'm gonna die cause I got below 100 on one test. It's just annoying. I try, but I'm not perfect!!!!
I also had to turn in my school ipad today, andf now I just feel so empty and bored and weird. Especially at school. What am I supposed to do during hall time?! On the bus?! The thirty minutes I have before school?! I'll be ssssssooooooooooo bored and akward!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?! Why?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! WHY?!?!?!??!?!??!?!??!?!??!?!
We got the results of the school popularity contest... election. I meant election. It's totally an election. Anyways, only two people I voted for got in. All the people who won (Shocker!!!!) were populars. Surprising right? Of course.
So, that was my day. I leave for makinaw at like five in the morning on Thursday, and get back at like eight on Friday. I will blog tomorrow but not Thursday, andd most likely not Friday.
Empty and Bored
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!