quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Quotes, orchestra and people

Hey. So tomorrow is an orchestra trip. Although I have no idea on whether it's going to be at Michigans adventures, or at lost city. So, like no idea here. But I'll tell you tomorrow.
Yesterday and today I wrote quotes all over my arm. Here are yesterdays quotes;
"It's not the face that makes someone a monster, its the choices they make" -Naruto (from Naruto)
"In the end they'll judge me anyways, so whatever" -Kid Cudi (The rapper)
Now for todays quotes;
"You humans are obidient to a fault" -Midna (from Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess)
"The circle of life only goes one way. Not even alchemy can change that" -Ed (from Fullmetal Alchemist)
"Sorry I'm late. I'm afraid I got lost on the path of life" -Kakashi (from Naruto)
Okay, so after all that, yesterday and today in science class, we made roller coasters. It was pretty fun. I got stuck in a group with the popular guys in my class. Like seriously, every single one except one (the least popular one btw)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But, they weren't so bad. They were actually pretty cool. I didn't like them at all. I still am not all like buddy buddy with them (they mess with me, backstabbed their friend, stuff like that), but they were pretty fun and chill. It was pretty fun. I mean, if you don't know someone, they're stupid or annoying or mean or fake or a slut or even innocent. But if you get to know them, they're different. They may not be your best friend ever, but they're still pretty cool. Like that line in Lord Of The Rings (May not be perfectly quoted), "Hobbits are funny creatures..." Then he says something about knowing them for a thousand years, or knowing their habbits "Yet they still find a way to surpirse.." you/me/whatever he said.
Surpirsed and quotey
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!