quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Paul Zimmer

Okay, so my friend July has totally gotten me addicted to Exclamation point band. I'm not supper obsessed with their music, but they do YouTube videos that I love! July has dibs on Danny, and I get Paul. HE'S MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyways, this is a YouTube video of him. Not to be one of a million fan girls, but I do not of the things in this video. But he's famous and hot, so I have no chance. Even if I don't, he is single so.... I volunteer! I volunteer as tribute!!!!
Totally in love with Paul
Raven DeWitt


2 comments:

  1. NO I LOVE PAUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DIBBS I GET HIM AGAIN DDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought you loved Danny?

    ReplyDelete

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!