quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Fashion Queens and cheerleading

Hey, so today at my school was cheerleading sign up. Like at least five guys THAT I KNOW ABOUT signed up. I'm gonna laugh so hard if the team's all guys and no girls. I was at a church conference once, and the speaker was talking about all the groups we were in and he said Sports Teams, Drama (ME!!!), and then Cheerleading. The speaker then said "I know that a cheerleader here will probably come up to me and say 'you said cheerleading and then you said sports. Cheerleading is a sport'. I know, I know. What I did, was I just combined sports and drama and I got cheerleading. Now there's probably a cheerleader here who's all like 'I don't like him. I'm going to tweet about this, and I'm going to tell all my friends that I don't like him, because I don't like him' I just want to say, you're kinda proving my point". It might not be word for word, that conferance was like at least a week ago, but anyways, the concept is still the same. XP
So,I stole a tag from 1/3 of my bestest friends in the world, July (I have three best friends). I've proably mentioned July a lot, but I got this from her blog (julyaemmance.blogspot.com), so there's the source. I love her blog, and would highly suggest that you guys take a look at it. It's a fashion this or that, and neither me or July are big fashion queens, so if you look at either one the fashion knowledge isn't first class. Jessie, is my fashion designer friend, who I almost guarentee will be a fashion designer. Or makeup artist for TV shows and movies. She totally seems like the type of person who could actually succeed in those jobs. Now, for the thing;
Make-Up
Blush or Bronzer? What's bronzer?
Lipgloss or Lipstick? *runs away screaming* You'll never catch me!!!
Liner or Mascara? Don't wear makeup, EVER, but I preffer eye liner than putting sticky goopey gunk on my eyelashes
Foundation or Concealer? What's the difference?
Neutral Eyeshadow or Colour? Isn't neutral a color? I only ever wear eyeshadow when Jessie does my makeup so... which ever Jessie chooses
Pressed or loose eyeshadow? Huh?

Nails and Body
OPI or China Glaze? I don't know what either mean, but I do like getting my nails done!
Long or Short Nails? Long, like duh!
Acrylic or Natural? What or what?
Brights or Darks? Usually dark with a light design or light with a dark design.
Flower or No Flower? Flowers, dolphins, sparkles or apples, I'll wear it! Designs are the best!!!!
Perfume or Body Splash? What's body splash/ the difference?
Lotion or Body Butter? I still don't know what the difference is, but I use the body butter. Seriously, what's the difference, the container?
Body Wash or Soap? Body Wash
Lush or other bath company? Bath and Body Works

Fashion
Jeans or Sweat Pants? Jeans. I'm sorry, but I'm not a slut. (No offense, just most people who wear sweat pants... well, at my school at least *Schools may very*)
Long Sleeve or Short Sleeve? Short sleeves, with a sweashirt over IF ITS COLD ENOUGH (like 12 degrees), or long sleeves with a cool design
Dresses or skirts? *holds up bible* DEMONS BE GONE!!!!!
Stripes or Plaid? Neither. If forced, plaid.
Flip Flops or Sandals? Flip Flops
Scarves or Hats? HATS!!!! I'm a total hat person!!!
Studs or Dangly Earrings? prefferably danglys, but studs are cool too, especially when they have chains connecting to ear cuffs
Heels or Flats? Heels, but I can't wear them All
the time... Sadly
Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots? What's the difference? What're riding boots?!
Jacket or Hoodie? Hoodie!!!
Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe? Who now?
Abercrombie or Hollister? Why do those shirts always say that? Is it like a shirt or fashion brand?

Hair
Curly or straight? Mine is straight naturally, but my mom always makes me curl it whenever I have to go somewhere fancy. Ugh.
Bun or Ponytail? My hair is always down, until Jessie comes over. She does my hair every time. Always different, and super cool! Again, whatever she feels like
Bobby Pins or Butterfly Clips? It burns! It burns!
Hair Spray or Gel? How about no! NEVER!!!! Neither, natural
Long or Short? Long. Like, rapunzel long would be awesome, but It's not that long yet
Light or Dark? Dark
Side Sweep or Full Bangs? What's a side sweep? Up or Down? Down. Forever and always down.

Random
Rain or Shine? Rain. I don't like sun.
Summer or Winter? WINTER!!! BEST SEASON EVER!!!!
Fall or Spring? Hard choice, but I have to say Falls pretty amazing. Other than school....
Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate, duh!
East coast or west coast? I'm not good at directions at all! Which way's West anyways?
Obvious Fashion Queen
Raven DeWitt

2 comments:

  1. LOL! YOU FAILED SO BAD!!! Haha I loved reading this though :P Made me laugh Rae :D
    You were like "what's this?" about everything!! :P <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry, but I have a fashion consultant who deals with that *Cough cough Jessie*

    ReplyDelete

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!