quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Love

Hey! So, yesterday, when I was pissed off about my birthday party, I forgot to tell you about the school play. The school play, Romeo And Winifred, well, I'm going to see it Friday. With July. We saw the first half of the play. It was pretty goodish, although I couldn't hear like half of it. I hope they have microphones for the actual performance... Part of the not hearing it could've been the fact that whenever they said anything about hot girls or being in love the guys staring cheering and stuff, not like yay love, like we're nevergoing to let you forget this. They would also "OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH" whenever someone insulted someone, so I could hear the lines that wereent about love or hot people or insults. So, like the begining and four other lines. Anyways, that was part of the problem and I hope they have microphones and a rule against stupid eighth graders trying to impress each other. The other thing about the play is that it was a romance. Now, I may not be like OMG IT'S THE NOTEBOOK!!!!! (I just figured out that that's a movie and not a book where you write notes. Not even kidding, I figured that out today), and the most romantic movie I've seen is well, other than disney princess movies, Captain America. Obviously so romantic. Anyways, even if I'm not into romance movies, I can still stand romantic crap. Anyways, they "fell in love" from across the room. Yeah, that works (sarcasm). I mean, thats what I can't stand about romantic movies.
A) they always fall in love with they way the look and dress and their like popularity. They always are like I'm so in love with whatever they're called because I saw them across the room and they look amazing!!!!! Yeah, that's true love. There is a such thing as love at first sight, but it so isn't just whoa, they look hot I love them, which is what everyone always says it is in movies and crap. There's a difference between being in love with the way they look and who they are.
B) This is simular to the previous one, but usually love is like going to dinner then going home TOGETHER or moving in together. I mean, some people are okay with pre-marriage purple, but I think it's like bullcrap. You don't love people for that.
C) They always make love look super easy. Bullcrap. Bull, just pure bullcrap. Love isn't easy, if it was there wouldn't be a bunch of pregnant teenagers or broken hearted people. There wouldn't be any annoying players or stupid books about stupid love triangles.
The play was pretty good though. Although, I'm still pretty annoyed with the stupid eighth grade guys.
To add to my week I lost my phone yesterday. I have no idea where it is, so Jessie, July, you can't exactly text me... Hehe, sorry.
Love isn't easy
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!