quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Friday, May 10, 2013

cry a river, build a bridge and get over it, and the dynamic duo and co.

Ugh, I just went to The Grand King Buffet. I love that place! It's awesome, except for one thing; Sushi. I have never had sushi before, and I never want to have it again. I love fish, so I though how bad can sushi be? Then I got sick from the stupid sushi. Like, threw up sick (I know, gross. We're all maturer than the average Trenton, get over it, people get sick!!!). You know I must be sick when I take pepto bismal willingly. That stuff is the grossest thing ever, but I would prefer taking that crap compared to the stomache ache sushi gave me. EWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then, my grandpa, Papa, had a nose bleed (it's blood, we all have it, it's not gross. Cry a river, build a bridge and GET OVER IT!!!!!!!!!!!!), because he's taking this medication that thins his blood, so he doesn't get a blood clot. This is his fourth nose bleed in like four nights or whatever. I feel soooooo bad for whoever had to clean up our table. I still feel well enough to go to an event at July's church tomorrow, which she invited me too. She's going to force me to "socialize" though. Ugh. Better be gamers and Okatu's!!!! Or hotties ;-p
So, yesterday, I told you guys part of the story about tweetledee and tweetledumb. I have the backstabber in my science class (where I heard him betray his BFF. Terribly loyal, am I right?!?!), and we had free time in science. I grabbed my iPad, and started reading manga (I FOUND A WEBSITE FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :D :D :D :D :D : D  : D  : D  : D  : D  : D  : D  : D  : D  : D  : D  : D  : D  : D  =] =] =] =] =] =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D) and then my science teacher grabbed my iPad and said "it's so sad, nobody ever talks to each other anymore! People used to socialize, and now they just play on their iPads. Whenever I walk into a sixth grade class, nobody's talking, they're just playing on their iPad", and then he handed me my iPad again. Then, tweetledumb, the guy who mocked my walk when they though stupid little me wouldn't notice said "Yeah, tell me about it! I passed by Raven at tulip time yesterday, said hi, and she just ignored me." Then my teacher said "Well, was she playing on her iPad?" Tweetledumb: "No..." Teacher's response: "Then there are other reasons she was ignoring you." Boo-yah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IN THAT ATTENTION WHORE'S LOUD MOUTH, UGLY FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was in the middle of my class though, so I couldn't tell him that if he had anything to say about me, then he could grow a pair and say it to my face. It was in the middle of class, I can'tjust say that... With people listening.
There's a reason I was ignoring them
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!