quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Soul Eater and Wild Crazy Chef

Hiya! So, tonight I'm going to one of those places where they cook in front of you. With onion volcanos and homade fried rice. Are they called Hibachi grills? I think so, but IDK... I'm going to wild chef, or crazy chef... I always get those two mixed up, because one of them is a kitchen utensils company and the other is a resteraunt. Confusing!!! I've also been to one called Kobe, but I don't like that name, because it reminds me of some of the idiots at my school. One of them is named Kobe, or Kobi or whatever the spelling is.
So, the current anime I'm addicted to is Soul Eater. I'm reading the online Manga, but I have the Anime saved to the instant que on netflix. Soul Eater is about an academy founded by the Grimm Reaper. There are seven main characters; Black*star (an assassin), Tsubaki (or however you spell it. She's black*star's partner, and can turn into this really cool weapon, I dunno what it's called, and she can also be a shirikin), Soul Eater Evans (my favorite character!!! Soul for short. He can turn into a death scythe!!!! NEW ANIME CRUSH!!!!!!!!!), Maka (Soul's partner, can see peoples souls), Death The Kid (the Grimm Reapers kid. pretty cool, until he becomes uber perfectionist symetry freak), Liz (Patty's older sister. Elder of the two Thomson sister's, Kid's partner can turn into a gun), Patty (Liz's younger sister. Youngest Thomson sister, can also turn into a gun). The important side characters are: The Grimm Reaper/Lord Death (Headmaster of the academy), Maka's dad (forgot his name. He is Death's main weapon), Dr. Franken Stine/Dr. Stine/ Franken Stein (A geinus scientist who can see peoples souls, and can change his soul calibration through a giant screw in his head). The characters in this story all know each other, and while some people are suited to be perfect partners, they sometimes change it up a bit, like Black*Star and Soul are best friends, and so Black*Star convinced Soul to fight Kid with him ect. Most of the characters in the series partners are to balance each other out, opposites, or compatible souls. They all have souls, and Maka can sense souls, so You can catch a glimpse of some peoples souls. So far I've seen Maka's, Soul's, Black*Star's and Tsubaki's. I probably will see more.
Anime Addict
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!