quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Fashion and Beauty

Hello. This is Jessie. 

I saw Raven's beauty post and immediately decided to do it. So, I got the idea from her and I guess July too. So what I'm gonna do is do my opinion and also answer some of Raven's questions about what stuff is, because she seemed rather confused.

Make-Up
Blush or Bronzer? Bronzer is like blush but it's more skin-toned. Uh, I don't know. Bronzer, I guess.
Lipgloss or Lipstick? Lipstick, sometimes the color is fun
Liner or Mascara? Mascara, I wear that more often; easier to get off, but I do like liner as well
Foundation or Concealer? I'm not sure how to explain the difference. Probably concealer, though
Neutral Eyeshadow or Colour? Neutral, it that covers from white to brown to black.
Pressed or loose eyeshadow? I think pressed, but I couldn't tell you the difference

Nails and Body
OPI or China Glaze? I've never actually used either, well I may have used China Glaze. I'll go with China Glaze
Long or Short Nails? Long, personally I find them prettier
Acrylic or Natural? Is acrylic like fake nails? Because if it is, natural
Brights or Darks? Brights, I love colors
Flower or No Flower? Uh, no flower? Though I don't mind designs sometimes
Perfume or Body Splash? What is the difference exactly? Body Splash maybe.
Lotion or Body Butter? I've never used body butter, so I'll go with lotion
Body Wash or Soap? Body Wash
Lush or other bath company? Bath and Body Works, I don't know

Fashion
Jeans or Sweat Pants? Jeans. I can't stand wearing sweatpants, don't ask why, I just do.
Long Sleeve or Short Sleeve? Short sleeves, I'm kinda always warm so short sleeve is much nicer for me
Dresses or skirts? Good question. I'm not sure. 
Stripes or Plaid? Stripes
Flip Flops or Sandals? Flip Flops, definitely.
Scarves or Hats? Hats! I LOVE hats, I'm such a hat girl
Studs or Dangly Earrings? Dangles, I love big dangles
Heels or Flats? Heels, just make me taller. ;) Though, I don't mind flats.
Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots? Cowboy boots! I've ALWAYS wanted a pair!
Jacket or Hoodie? Either, but let's go with jacket
Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe? Never heard of the latter... I don't shop at those places, like, ever.
Abercrombie or Hollister? Aeropostal? Ha. I also don't shop at those places. 

Hair
Curly or straight? Mine is naturally straight. 
Bun or Ponytail? Side buns are cute, pony tails can be nice too. Either
Bobby Pins or Butterfly Clips? Bobby pins
Hair Spray or Gel? I don't use those often, but hairspray.
Long or Short? Long.
Light or Dark? My hair is lighter, so light?
Side Sweep or Full Bangs? I have a side sweep Raven! So, side sweep

Random
Rain or Shine? Shine, but I really love watching the rain
Summer or Winter? Totes summer
Fall or Spring? Fall, well spring, no fall. I don't know, but I love all the colors of fall
Chocolate or Vanilla? Hello? Chocolate
East coast or west coast? I've been both, I think I'll go with West

That's it. Thanks for reading.
Hugs,
Jessie

2 comments:

  1. Just saying, Rae got this from my blog and I got it from Helena's :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't confused, I was just testing your knowledge ;-p

    ReplyDelete

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!