quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Down by the creek

I went to the creek yesterday with my favorite brother. Anyone wanna take a guess at what happened? If you guess right, you can get some FREE air!!!! Plus tax. If you want that bottled it will cost 50 cents. To be payed upfront. That is only if you guess right. Now for the grand re.veal, drumrole pleeeaaasssee, I dropped my phone into the creek. If you guessed correctly you may email me or coment below about collecting your prize. So, since I dropped my phone into water, it is now out of servise until I either fix it or get a new one. I have it in rice, and we tried to dry it off pretty good, but I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for, like ever. Yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh.... Sorry July.....
First, I've gotta tell you about the creek. It's of course a creek (duh!), behind my house a bit to the left from my house. There's a big hill in front of it, some thick weeds and behind it a forest. The forest is awesome, and I love exploring it. Me and Pheonix went there yesterday and just chilled. It was really fun. When we were there, we got on one of my favorite, most feared subjects; Ghosts.
Now, I know some of you guys are like "Ghost's aren't real" or "it's all your imagination", while it's true that when you're afraid you do imagine some pretty wicked stuff (believe me, it does happen....), sometimes something happens that you just can't explain, and you know it's not just your imagination or a coincidence. Because you know what they say about coincidences; They take a lot of planning.
Now, when we were talking Pheonix told me these two stories; He and his friends were driving around. They stopped at one of those insane isylums, you know the kind in old horror movies. This is the story for this one. It was an insane isylum, but all the workers and visitors and everybody just left, abandoned it, leaving the insane people there. The more the insane people were just left alone with more insane people and no help the worse it got. I know what you guys are thinking, Cheesy, corny, heard it all before, that's the best you can do?. That's probably what Pheonix thought. So when getting out of the car, someone left the car door open. They walked up to the place, and the second one of them touched the Isylum door, the car door started shaking up and down really hard. They all freaked out and got in the car. When driving away, they saw two eyes through the window. No face, no body, just eyes. Like the chesire cat, without the smile. That one is the scarier one. The second one is this; Pheonix was in his room alone, really late trying to sleep. He heard a footstep from one side of his room, then the other. Then the first side of his room then the second. That kept on happening, getting closer and closer to his bed. When it was right in front of him he turned on the light, but there was nothing there.
Some of you are probably saying that Pheonix was just trying to trick me, scare me out of my witts. But, unlike most brothers and sisters, or siblings that I know, me and Pheonix get alone great. Not like I steal his stuff, he takes mine, go into each others rooms without asking, fight over the TV, try to scare each other with stories or scream at each other and fight everyday. I mean, honestly, the only thing out of that list that we do is go into each others rooms without asking, but that's only because our parents needed us to get something, we are both playing the same pokemon game, so we go get it, or to chill. So, I highly doubt Pheonix was just trying to scare me.
Don't look behind you... >:B
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!