quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Friday, May 3, 2013

You sit on a throne of lies

First off, there is one thing you should know about me; I don't lie. Not  can't, not won't but don't. I don't lie, ever. If I hated you, and you asked me straight up if I did, I would straight up tell you. I mean, there have been somethings that I lie about, but not many. I only lie about one thing; my crush. Yeah, I'm going to say that I don't like him if someone who knows him asks if I do. But that's different because it's none of their business. I like who I like and they should just screw off.
Anyways, the reason I don't lie is because I hate it when people don't believe me. Now, I'm a pretty good liar, not to be all "Yeah, I'm just cool like that," but, I am. Not according to July, but according to like all my other friends that I asked. Anyways, my point was, that the reason that people didn't believe me was not that it was obvious that I was lying. Sometimes they think I'm lying when I tell the truth, so it's not obvious that I'm lying, but the fact that people don't know when to trust you when you lie. So, now I barely lie ever. Even if it's a white lie, or to save myself from embarrassment, or to get out of chores. It bugs me so much whenever people don't believe me. So, I just tell the truth, so they don't have to wonder whether or not I'm lying, they can just know.
People still think I'm lying sometimes, but not as much. It bugs me whenever people don't believe me, especially when I'm telling the truth. Like in fifth grade, whenever I said something, and was completely honest, this one girl always said "Yeah, sure". I always got pissed and then she would be all like "Whoa, calm down dude". First off, dude, you accused me of  lying when I was being honest, and then you told me to calm down. Telling people to calm down just makes them even madder. Then, today, Mel asked what the worst thing my brother ever did was, and I said I couldn't talk about it. Because I won't even tell July or Jessie, and I trust them most out of like everyone else. She said that's what I would say if I was lying. But, that's also what I would say if I was telling the truth.
You know what's really annoying? When in like police shows, or real life, where you tell the truth ("I didn't do it", "I can't talk about it", "I don't want to talk about it", "I'm innocent"), and they're all like "That's what you'd say if you were lying" or "That's what you would say if you're guilty". That's also what people would and do say ir they're innocent or telling the truth. It's hard to know when to believe people sometimes!
Believable
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!