quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Harry Potter

Hey. I babysat for the first time ever today. I liked it, it was fun. I babysat Josh the gingers younger sister. My grandparents from New Mexico left, but I was babysitting, so I barely got to say goodbye.
Then Trenton came over. We got the wii fixed but it lost all is memory. Guess I gotta spend all my time re-beating all my games XD. At least my summer. Jessie, July, Phoenix and Trenton, you've all been drafted to help ;p. You must answer the call. So, he started re-beating super smash bros brawl. My attention will be focused on super smash bros, legend of Zelda (BOTH!!!) and Naruto. Then I'll work on kickin butt on the rest of them. ;-)
In the car on the way to my grandpas me Trenton and Phoenix watched Harry Potter two. Well, almost. The laptop was being stupid and not starting. When it did, I couldn't move the mouse or put volume on. Then, when it finally worked, it shut off. It's sooo annoying! We didn't even get to Hogwarts, just met dobey, and then had a debate on how it's pronounced. It clearly says D-ah-B-E in the movie, not doe-bi!!!! Seriously, it's not that hard to figure out. And "they only say it that way cause they have an accent" is NOT a legit argument!!! Then they started saying that I'm a witch and cursed the laptop. My main argument is that I didn't get my Hogwarts letter when I eleven. Ha, what's your reasoning!
Not a witch
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!