quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Sunday, May 26, 2013

iPod Memorial Day and TUBBING!!!!

Yo! Whazzup? So, yesterday I got four new iPod touch cases! :) two pikachus, and two DBZ's. Trenton and Pheonix kidnapped the DBZ's, so I have one of the pikachus. I'm not gonna let them keep it, the second I want one, they're gonna give it back. Anyways, the cases are awesome!!!!!!!!!
Tomorrow, Memorial Day, I have the day off of school. Yay! After the parade (at 9), we're gonna go to my grandpas. If it's warm enough SWIMMING AND TUBBING!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)!!!!!! So, anyways, Trenton has how birthday party on that day with his family, so Pheonix is going with him. Instead of being alone, I'm inviting Jessie and July. I'll call tomorrow, but if you read this, can you?!?!?!
Pika pika!!
Raven DeWitt

2 comments:

  1. Aww dude! I wish I could but I can't D: Hopefully next time though! Grr, I wish I could :(((((((((((

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swimming probably won't work today anyways. But that's why got invented summer XD

    ReplyDelete

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!