quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Tulip Time

Yo. So, today was a half day in honor of Tuplip Time and the parade, a huge event here in hm-hm-hmmmm-hm-hmmm Mighican. There's a half day tomorrow too, but I have an orthodontist appointment at like 11, so I won't be able to go to the parade. Then I get to go to the mall and get a pedicure.
Tuplic Time is HUGE here, like holiday huge, which I guess it is kinda a holiday. There's a parade, in which Jessie and July will play. I have a few other friends in the parade too. The parade is at like 2 or 3, but some street washing one is like sooner, and I have to go to it. It's cool and all, but it bores me. A LOT!!!!!!!!!!! Almost every school's band plays, every parades. Sometimes it's divided each school then divided each grade, but most of the time it's all of the grades or most of them playing together. They usually play some good songs, but in the past I've only know like one song they've played; Monster by Skillet (AMAZING SONG!!!!). Most of the time though, I only know a song by everyone else screaming "Oh, It's _____ I love this song", or "Dude, it's ______". But, as most of you know, I don't listen to that much popular music. It's just stupid in my opinion. "Living in a world so cold, wasting away" means so much more to me than "It's hard to look right, at you Baby, but here's my number, so call me maybe". That song bugs me ssssssssssoooooooooo much!!! Most popular music does though. Anyways, I think it would be awesome if they played some of my music, but I'm not that lucky.
Speaking of music, yesterday at Apple Bees, I was thinking of one of the best songs ever, Bully by Three Days Grace, when the most annoying song ever came on, you don't know you're beautiful by One Direction. It was stuck in my head all day after that. I'm still mad about it. Then after that it played poker face by whoever, which is as bad, if not worse. It pissed me off!!! Hopefully those songs aren't played at the parade...........
Rock, screamo, metal and rap queen
Raven DeWitt

2 comments:

  1. Actually, Rae, dear, it's "What Makes You Beautiful" not "You Don't Know You're Beautiful"....
    AND DID YOU HEAR THE BAND THAT PLAYED ONE DIRECTION SONGS TODAY??????????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't care and sadly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!