quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Tweedledee, Tweetledumb and their stupid friend

Hey! So, I just got back from the mall. I got a blue pedicure with a white flower and a diamand/sparkly thingy in the middle. Then, I went shopping to FYE and Software Ect. I didn't buy anything at FYE (sadly), but I did get assassin's creed II or 2 there, and Pheonix's birthday present (SHHH don't tell!!!), a DBZ game. Both for PS3. I can't talk about someones present, but to tell you how awesome assassins creed is, here's the back. "THE TRUTH IS WRITTEN IN BLOOD  I will seek vengeance upon those who have betrayed my family, only to uncover a conspiracy bigger than I could have imagined. I an Ezio Auditore Da Firenze. I am an assassin." IT SOUNDS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!
So, I have to tell you about yesterday. I only recognized like three songs, and I didn't like any of them. There was of course You Don't Know You're Beautiful by One Direction. Along with One Thing by One Direction also. Although I hate both of those songs, the award for worst song played goes to Gangnam Style by that guy I hate more than 1D. Worst song selection ever!!!
So, I have to tell you about tweetledee and tweetledumb and their even stupider friend. I'm just going to call them tweetledee and tweetledumb as not to offend them. So, anyways, I was walking after we packed up from the parade. I saw the three musketeers and so I pulled my hat over my face and started walking really fast. For those of you who know me, I walk really bouncy. Like, even my teacher nicknamed me Roo, after kangeroo, cause my walk's just that bouncy. That's the people who are nice to me! So, anways, the faster I walk the bouncier I get. I know it, I can't help it, that's the way I am, it bugs me too. Telling me to stop it, is like telling someone to use a different voice whenever they talk, and never use their actual voice again; It can happen, but it's harder than trying to stop something you're addicter to. I mean, people are always like "Just take smaller steps" and I try, BUT I FREAKING CAN'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, anways, I am totally aware of my walking problem. I sped up when I walked past the triplets of terror. So, I was bouncing like a falling airplane or a kangeroo. Then Tweetledumb shouted out "DeWitt" as I walked by. I just ignored them and adjusted my hat with one finger (;-p), and continued walking. Then, when I realized I out walked my mom and grandparents, I looked back and saw the same idiot who shouted my name imitating my walk like an idiot. It pissed me off. There's more to the story, but most of it's kinda I'd rather not tell you. But here's another thing; I know a little while ago I blogged about backstabers in my science class, and the person who was there talking about it is the guy who called DeWitt at me. The guy they were talking about was the idiot walking with him, who is also his best friend. I mean, honestally?!?! But, what'd I expect, he talks about his "best friend" behind his stupid backside, why not the weird goth (I'm not a goth FYI but everyone's always saying I am. One kid even asked me if I was goth or emo. I don't think punching him in his face was answering his question, but....) who totally hates him. If they talked to me today I was going to tell them that if they had anything to say about me, then they could grow a pair and say it to my face. I have to go, so I'll finish what I was saying tomorrow. Just remind me about those idiots and 1st hour science.
Kangeroo
Raven DeWitt

2 comments:

  1. Wow. They're....... yah know, I'd better not finish that.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loud mouth attention whore idiots who would be emotionless, but are too stupid to be?!?!?!?!?! AND THATS THE NICEST VERSION I CAN COME UP WITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I really hate their slimy little guts.

    ReplyDelete

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!