quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Aladdin

So, there are twelve disney princess movies (originals, not sequals); Beauty And The Beast, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, The Princess And The Frog, Aladdin, Tangles, Brave, Pocahontis, Mulan, The Little Mermaid and Cinderella. I do not include The Princess And The Frog, Tangled or Brave as the originals. I love Tangled and Brave, but I have like a three way tie for my favorite disney princess movie, and as those are not originals, I am donating this post to my favorite ORIGINAL disney movie. I'll donate my other two favorites one soon (remind me!!!!!! Tangled and Brave, REMIND ME!!!!!!!!!). So, this post is donated to Aladdin. I love this one!
Aladdin is about a theif who falls in love with a princess, then finds a geni and then kicks some bad guy butt. Oh yeah, then he ends up with the princess (that princess is so lucky!!! I love Aladdin, he's like almost perfect). One thing I love about Aladdin is that even though he's a criminal, he still is a good person. I mean, as he says in the first song "Gotta eat to live, gotta steal to eat" and "I steal only what I can't afford". So, if you put those two together, the only reason he steals is to live, not for comfort or fun. Cause he has to. Then he also defends people. The kids, who were starving and digging through the trash, he gave food to them. They ran into the street and he made fun of the dude and took the whip for them. When Jasmine was about to get her hand cut off, he helped her. He's nice, and a good person, even if he's a criminal. I don't get why everyone hates him. He's also really smart. It may not take much to trick Geni, but he tricks Geni, Jafar even the sultan and Jasmine (for a short amount of time). He was smart enought to trick all of them. Plus he's reeeeeaaaallllyyyy cute, but that sssssoooooooooo doesn't need backing up. Those are the main reasons I like the prince, but the movie is amazing!!!!! I love the songs in it. My favorite two; You Ain't Never Had A Friend Like Me and Prince Ali Ababwa (However you spell it).
Aladdin obsessed
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!