quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Bad BIrthdays and showoffs

Hi. I'm not in a good mood because my birthday got uprooted A-freakin-gain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I'm just really pissed off about it. The first two times I wanted my party didn't work because my grandparents are over, so they get the basement. Then, the next one "worked", so I gave my friends the invitation with the date on it, and then the stupid Macinaw trip was on that day. I hope Macinaw burns down. Yeah, I know it's an island, I just would need a lot of gasoline and fireworks. So, anyways, Jessie if you're reading this, the day's gonna be changed. July, if you're reading this, tell her. Please. I'm sooooooooooooooooooooo pissed. Then, the week after that, I suggested to my parents that we use that week, but my mom works and can't take us to the mall. Joy. By joy, I mean, mind numbing pain.
There were these guys (who I get to go to school with. Joy- same definition as listed above), who were on skateboards, then they grabbed onto this one car and just stayed on  it for like however long.It was kinda cool, kinda showoffy, kinda really?/how did that seem like a good idea, and kinda just eck, boring, you know. Plus it was the guys at my school so that just drops everything good by like a gizzilion percent, and and multiplies everything bad by more than a trillion. So, yeah.
Ugh. Just ugh
Raven DeWitt

2 comments:

  1. Hey Raven, your birthday is on January 1.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean, my half birthday, which is around when I have my birthday party.

      Delete

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!