quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Shawn and Juliet

Hey! So, my friend Jessie is over. She litterally just shouted in my ear "That's me!" in a golem voice, after reading this. So, chilling with Smeagul dressed as my bestfriend. Yeah, that's my day so far. At school nothing interesting happened other than a book report due tomorrow and we're getting a sneak peak at the school play. In case you didn't know, the school play is Romeo and Winifred, which I tried out for, and didn't get in... Sadly. Aw.
So, I'm gonna go to the full play Friday with July. Tomorrow we get the Half version, so I'll reveiw the half I see. Romeo And Winifred is a comedy of Romeo and Juliet, modern day one too. So, it's probably a romantic comedy, (just my psychic senses tingling!).
Speaking of psychic senses, one of my favorite shows is Psych, is a hilarious show that totally rocks. If you haven't seen it, you should. In the show Juliet O'Hara and Shawn Spencer are dating (Finally!), so, I think it would be cute if there was an episode where Juliet and Shawn get married, but there's a murder at the wedding, or honeymoon, or even they have to investigate a case before the wedding and one of them gets kidnapped by the killer or something like that. It'd be awesome. Didja know that Psych has its own Romeo and Juliet episode, called Romeo and Juliet and Juliet. Most shows have some Romeo and Juliet show. Psych has well, you know. White Collar has Upper West Side Story, and I'm sure there's many more.
My psychic sences are tingling!!!!
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!