quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Sunday, April 21, 2013

I'm Going For Smiles

Hello.

This is Jessie. I'm back again, I was supposed to do a post of Friday, but I was busy and then I was supposed to do a post yesterday and I forgot. Sorry. I'm going to do the same thing I did on whatever day it was that I posted. Pics from http://teenagerposts.tumblr.com/ that make me smile. I hope I can cheer ya'll up a little bit if you're not in the highest of moods. 


Ha. This just makes me laugh.


I guess I can't be trusted then... I don't like bacon.


*mini freakout* Uh, no one...


Yes, just yes.


I have this all the time. Uh yes I did draw that, not it's not magical.


Okay, I really don't enjoy spiders. On time at Raven's, there was a spider on the ceiling and she tried to get it. Then it fell, almost on her. I jumped back and screamed, almost falling over. It was rather funny.


When the dentist try to make small take while working on your mouth *eye roll*, but I guess it's rather amusing to them and me.



I don't really have this problem, but some people do...



It's a sad truth.



Gossip is bad! It's weird when you here what other people say about you, it can also hurt.



I do this every once and a while and every time the person gets really mad at me. It's so funny!



This happens a lot with me, I will disagree if I don't really like them or I just want to get under their skin. ;)



We have a ton of toothbrushes in our bathroom, I'm not sure who uses all of them...



Then you wonder how you ever made friends. Haha.

I'm all done here, farewell until another time. Thanks for reading this.
Hugs,
Jessie

1 comment:

  1. one the hearing your voice on video one; every single time "I sound like that? Never gonna takl again!!!" "Hey Raven" "Yo dude, what's up... DANG IT!!!"
    On the bacon one; I can't be trusted either. That hurt bacon lovers of the world.
    One the mysterious tooth brush one; It's not so mysterious when like fifty teenage boys live at your house.
    On the spider one; I was standing on a stool, it fell on my face,you screamed and jumped and I freaked out from your scream and almost fell. Nicely done. -_-
    That's all I have time to say about your post right now... ;-p

    ReplyDelete

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!