quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Anime

Yo! So, like other than playing lasertag with July (which I'm sure you all want to hear me ranting about), nothing interesting has really happened. Tomorrow we'll go to the mall and see the movie the croods. I probably won't get back until around 3, so I'll post my thoughts on it Friday. And now, here are some pictures I have.
I would love too!!!

The guy in the mask is named Kakashi. You never see under his mask, and in the episode this is from they try all these things to see under his mask. One of those things is going out to eat Ramen. Kakashi is about to pull down his mask and reveal his face when their friends come and ruin it. You never see his face in any episode.

I think this one is cool because it shows the main charaters in the anime Naruto, but in normal clothes, instead of their ninja clothes.
All these people are from either DBZ or Naruto. Goku (Top), Vegeta (2nd down left, above the red haired guy) and Pikalo (green slug) come back to life, but the rest stay dead. They were all amazing people (or nemicians and androids), and they all died worthy deaths. "The measure of a shinobi is not how they lived, but how they died" -Kakashi Hitake from Naruto

Anime Obsessed
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!