quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Q's 11-20

Hey! So, I did a post sometime ago, the coke or pepsi questions. I'm gonna try again. Except this time the questions are gonna be normal, and the answers are gonna be bold, Italics, and Underlined. The last time I only got through half the questions, so I'll do the other half this time.
11. I stink at anything including ( ) Artistic ( ) Scientific skills. Actually I'm pretty good at both. I'm not a super scientist, and I'm not a super good artist, but I'm at least decent at both
12. ( ) Klutz ( ) Perfectly coordinated I trip while sitting down! I'll let you guess.
13. Ultimate movie soundtrack? Pirates Of The Carribean!
14. Something you bought that you regret? Nothing. I regret nothing that I ever bought.
15. Grossest thing boys do? Most of the people I hangout with are guys, and I don't think they're all gross, but these two guys I was chillin with switched gum just to bug me!!! It was gross. But I guess te grossest thing is never shut up about girls in movies. TMI!!!!
16. I escape by ( ) Listening to music ( ) Watching TV Both. I love TV, but at the same time I don't exactly escape. Same with my music, it's the best, but I still don't escape. Music calms me, and TV distracts me, but no escape.
17. Scared to stay alone in your house @ night ( ) Always ( )Sometimes ( ) Never Only when I'm freaked out, like something scary as heck happened, and it happened recently
18. Celebrity you would like to interveiw? If it could be celebrities it would be some of my bands... ADTR, BVB or Three days grace, but if just one celebrity it would either be Dakota Goyo, Chris Evans, or Robert Downey Jr.
19. Nickname? ( ) No ( ) Yes. How'd u get it? Yes, (Yoshi), repeating a line from a youtube video too much.
20. R U named after anyone? ( ) No ( ) Yes. Who? Unless you count birds, then only my middle name is named after someone. My middle name is after my grandmother.
Named after birds
Raven DeWitt

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. They go to my church you probably wouldn't know them. It was disturbing, but slightly funny. And really really really gross!

      Delete

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!