quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Because I can

Yo! So, I'm going to the mall today, and then to see the Croods. Not nessisarily in that order. My brothers friend is staying for who knows how long. Because he got kicked out of his house. This is actually the third friend of Pheonix who got kicked out and stayed at our house. Well, actually one of them ran away, and the other gets kicked out then goes back then gets kicked out off and on type thing... Anyways, I have more pictures, because I can.
 This is the only dress I would ever be willing to wear. Go Adventure Time!

I'm going to do this as soon as my letter to hogwarts arrives.

This is just the most depressing picture ever. Whoever made it should be punched. Continually!!!!!!!!

I think this picture is awesome. It's an anthro by the way. Human figure, clothes, and hair. At the same time though, it's also covered in fur with paws, pointy ears, and a tail. Part human, part animal. In this case, dog.
Going to hogwarts
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!