quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Marathon and Washington

Hey. So, the thing that happened at the marathon... Well, most people have heard of it, there were these explosions that went off at the end of the marathon. That's basically all I know. It's really sad, and most people think it's kinda scary. I think it's good that only like 3 died... I mean, it could have been worse? It's still pretty sad...
Okay, so tomorrow I'll post like a youtube video or something short and sweet, then Jessie will probably post until I get back Monday. Tired and forced to go to school. I'll probably be in a really bad mood, but I'll tell you about the whole trip and try not to be uber I-hate-the-world. Well, try to be mostly not that way. I might be sorta-a-lot-ish, but I'll try......
Going to Washington
Raven DeWitt

2 comments:

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!