quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Saturday, April 13, 2013

friday the 13th, video games and anime

Hey, so this is the aneversary of the day my grandma died. Well, my close by grandma, my grandma in New Mexico is still alive. My grandma who lived here in Michigan died on Friday the 13th last year. A day of bad luck. Last year my grandma died, in fourth grade our pet snakes died in school, and just stuff like that. Friday the 13th is just an unlucky day for me. Even if you say that it's just coincidence, it's unlucky for me. So, say what you want, but you know what they say about coincidences; they take a lot of planning.
Nothing that exciting is happening today other than my friends puppy hanging out. July, she says hi! (It's Julys dog). I have to clean my room, but haha yeah, like that's gonna happen. And evolution is real. *insert eye roll here*
My brother Pheonix, his friend Micheal and his other friend Josh are here. They're all playing Medal Of Honor a GameCube game, since our Wii isn't working. They're all playing against each other, and it's really funny to watch. They get too involved in video games. Like almost as involved as me!!! I'm the type of person who screams at the screen and yells "Oh yeah?! Well screw you too!!!". And that's when I'm calmly playing video games. I also get involved in anime. When people are all like "why were you crying?" and you say something about how sad the anime is, people tend to look at you like you're insane. Oh, I'm sorry, can't you just let me watch anime with like a pound of chocolate without being judged? Jerks!!!
Anime freak
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!