quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Monday, April 15, 2013

Today

Hey, so I've had a busy day. Hyperactive ADHD impatient brother on the loose this morning. It was really annoying. Then, there was this whole thing in the lunch room where my friend was crying because of her other friend. Now, I hate the secondary friend, no offense. It's just that she's just like the biggest jerk in history of the whole world. I don't really like her, and a bunch of people who used to be her friend don't like her either. She was a complete jerk to them and so they stopped putting up with her crap. It's her fault they aren't her friends. So she appariently has attempted suicide. Because "nobody cares about her". She emailed my friend every morning saying that she was alive and she didn't today. So, my friends was crying in the lunch room. She was super sad and scared and was just crying. Then my friend leaves and the other one comes in and when we say that the other one is freaking out about how she didn't email her, she shrugs and says I know. It's like someone is freaking out, crying their eyes out and hoping that you aren't dead, and when we tell you, you just shrug it off?!?! Really?!?!?! What is wrong with you?!?!?! First off, if she has no friends it's all her fault. Not trying to be rude, but it is. And nobody cares about her? Right, that's why her friend is freaking out, running around, crying, screaming at everyone, hoping with every fiber of her being that she's still alive. Absolutely nobody cares about her. Anyways, the jerky girl has been saying that she was going to since fifth grade. After enough years of her saying that, being a complete and total jerk, people stop beleiving her, and people stop caring about her. People used to care, but if all you do is be mean to them, and lie, it'll stop. What. The. Heck. Is. Wrong. With. Her. Not trying to be mean, It's just, she didn't, she was a jerk even if she did, I wouldn't feel sorry. Not being heartless, but it's all her fault I wouldn't. I probably sound even worse than her saying that, but she was mean to me, she was mean to my friends, I won't feel sorry for her. Stop lying, stop being mean for no reason. None of us did anything to her, so she can stop backstabbing or just playing out stop being a jerk. For no reason. I'm sorry for some mean, heartless, serious post, but I had to get that out. I'm sorry for being rude and heartless, it's just I mean, face it she's just as cold and heartless as I was being.
I'll have to post everything else tomorrow.
Heartless
Raven DeWitt

2 comments:

  1. I AM CONFUSED BY YOU NEED TO EXPLAIN THIS TO ME SOMETIME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay. And for the record, I'm not being mean, KEEP THAT IN MIND WHEN I DO!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!