quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

book reports and CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yo! So, in science I read an article about a 3D printer. It prints whatever you want in 3D. Well, not whatever you want, but it can print almoth anything. You just need to design or download it online, and it'll print it in 3D with plastic, metal, ceramics, glass or even food. Even chocolate. I really want a food one, so I can make a bunch of stuff, but in CHOCOLTATE!!! First I would make like a bunch of animals and cool things and stuff. I would also make bunnymund from Rise Of The Guardians for easter. Yay!!! It'd be awesome.
Okay, so anyways I have to do some video from school, a book talk. It's gonna suck. Now I have another book report in history. It's about slavery, reading the book true north. It looks pretty good, but I have two books from the library, and now a new book report, and I'm also reading a few books I own. That'll suck!!!
My blog keeps on trying to log off from a "different" source. Maybe the person who stole my iPod? I hope so, maybe I can find out who stole it.
Chocolate lover
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!