quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Fullmetal Alchemist, dogs and school

Hey, so Thursday after we went to the mall, I introduced July to the anime Fullmetal Alchemist. She said she was surprised that she liked it. I don't know if that should be offensive (because she wasn't expecting to like it), or like awesome because she liked it. So, a bit of both? I was going to post this yesterday, but it wouldn't let me. But anyways, I'm proud that she liked it. Go anime!!!
I had to watch July's dog yesterday, and believe me, you do not wanna walk her dog and my dog at the same time. Her dog kept on going behind me and tripping me. While my dog, who's much bigger, would walk on the other side. It was like evil.
I finished the book Extras and I liked it, but now I have to prepare a report on it before Monday. Joy. I wish school would like just go die. Or that summer would last for an eternity.
Dog whisperer
Raven DeWitt

2 comments:

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!