quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Friday, April 12, 2013

PANCAKES and confused peoples

Hi! I have Jessie and Mel here today, so short post...? Maybe. I want to have a sleepover tonight, and Mel rented the movie Parental Guidance and it's due tomorrow so we might watch it. Maybe... And my mom bought a pancake griddle type thing and I wanna make pancakes. CHOCOLATE CHIP PANCAKES!!!!!! It sounds like a good idea. I love pancakes. Go pancakes!!!!!!!!!!!
July is abandoning me tomorrow and so we are watching her cute little eveil puppy tonight. It's really cute, and it would be fun to have a sleepover with Jessie and Mel when July's dog is here. That'd be fun. And I love dogs and sleepovers. Combined it'll be like AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope They can sleepover...
In school today the rest of the class did the book talk and this one kid left when the last person did his book talk because he was reading the book and didn't want anying given away. After the book talk the kids friend when to go get him, but nobody else wanted to let the kid in, so we were all saying to the guy about to open the door to sit down and not open the door, saying he "didn't need a drink right now" He didn't get it. He was really confused. It was really funny. So, yeah.
PANCAKES!!!!!!
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!