quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Not Much

Hey.

This is Jessie, no longer captain. At least today... I think I was supposed to do a post today, maybe? Anyway, I'm not going to do much. Anyway, here's some pics from http://teenagerposts.tumblr.com/ and they made me smile. Maybe they can make you smile too.



I kinda have this a lot.... Anyone else?



It happens all too often...



It's so weird, but true...



Then you just smile and nod.



Oops. Anyone else? 



Or more than one friend.

Yeah that's about it for me today. Thanks.
Hugs,
Jessie

3 comments:

  1. on the first teenage post; now you know how I feel about anime *death glare* and if I know the song, I'll sing along, even if I hate it. It's son annoying!!!!!!!!!! one time in gym *you don't know your beautiful is playing* "everyone else in the room can see it... Dang it me, stop singing!!!!" My friend though I was wacko!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That disagreement one reminds me of Jonathan Swing sooooo much :P

    ReplyDelete

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!