quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

anime pictures and busy

Hey. So, tonight is my last Ignite ever. Next year I'll be at Fuel. So, I have a project in health due Friday, three things in history due Friday, a story sentence due Sunday or something, a book report due May 1, and two library books due May 4. Non-renewable. So, I'm very very very busy and have way too much work to do. I wish I could push tthe due dates back a bit (HINT HINT JULY!!!!!!!!!!!!!). Nothing exciting happened today, so here.
Anime guys are the hottest guys in the whole world. Universe. EVERYTHING EVER MADE!!!!!!

It's so not fair how guys are ten times hotter than guys in real life. Real guys, start getting hotter!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why wouldn't he be fine?

I see at least seven different people from different animes. Fullmetal, DBZ, Naruto, Fairytale, ECT.

Best Friends For Life? Best Friends Forever! Well, actually they'll never die so... It's both basically the same.

It means idiot in Japanese.

They forgot military/alchemists and soul eaters.

ANIME GUYS ARE SO HOT!!!!!!!!!
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!