quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Friday, book talk and RAIN

Hey. So, I was forced to do my book talk today. Well, show it in class at least. I don't think anyone really cared about mine, cause I didn't make a big deal out of how horrible mine is. Everyone else did, I plugged in the stupid stuff, hit play and then unplugged it and left. It didn't completely suck.
Okay, so during the book talk, someone recorded theirs with their cat on their lap. The cat was huge and took up like half of the screen. Then, after the book talk we all started talking about the cat. Then this one kids in my class said "Wait there was a cat?!" It was hilarious. He said something else kinda stupid too. It was really funny.
Jessie's coming over so yay. And it's still raining outisde. It's been raining for the past four days. I'm so happy, and I want it to turn into a thunderstorm. I think it would be awesome if the power went out at school. That sounds awesome. It would be seriously fun.
I kept on thinking today was Friday. I kept on being super depressed that it was only Thursday... It should sooo be Friday!!! I love Fridays.
Rain lover
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!