quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

BUSY!!!!!!!!!

Salutations. Okay, sorry I had to say that. I've been very busy in the past like five days. Yesterday was my last church drama, and today I have a art show performance with orchestra. Tomorrow is my last Ignite on Wednesday ever. Next year I'm going to fuel. I don't know if I'll have to go to Fuel on Sundays, but I know I'll have to go to Fuel next year for Wendesday, cause there won't be any Wendesdays this. But there is a St. Louis trip. Yay! I'm excited.
So, nothing interesting really happened today, and I may or may not be making a youtube video with my friend so it's debatable. So, short post, sorry.
Very very busy
Raven DeWitt

2 comments:

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!