quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Snow, roadkill and St. Louis

Hi. So today I had a St. Louis mission trip meeting. First off, I think I saw my crush there, but then he wasn't there, so I dunno if he's going or not... Then the youth pastor had us all write our testimonies and share them with a partner. Well, first off I don't have a testomony. I just don't. It's like asking you why you like who/what you like, or why you do what do, why you hangout with who you do. I don't have some answer for them, I just do. There's nothing really big that stands out, no solid answer. It just is. The second part to that, finding someone to tell, it was supposed to be your friend. I have a few problems though; I don't have many friends. The ones that I had were partnered up already. So I was, as usual, forever alone. Nothing new.
In the car ride home from church Trenton and Micheal where talking about how they ate (actually ate and LIKED!!!) Roadkill stew. It's actually posseum, but that still doesn't sound good. I mean, no offense, but that just sounds like EW!!! Remind me to never let Trenton cook. Ever.
Even though it's the middle of spring it's snowing outside, which makes me really super duper happy. I love snow! It's the bestest!!! I don't get why everyone else is so pissed about. It's snow!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!! :D
I just am
Raven DeWitt

2 comments:

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!