quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Friday, April 5, 2013

The day before yesterdays tomorrow.

So, yesterday I went to the mall, and I also saw the movie the Croods, with my friend July. First, I'm going to tell you about the whole mall experience. So, we went to Software Ect. It is like now one of my favorite stores. Next to F.Y.E., The Gaming Warehouse and Gamestop. And The Toy Shelf, don't judge! Anyways, at Software Ect. I was with July, and wearing a Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword t-shirt, and a Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess snapback hat, and a Legend Of Zelda Skyward sword wallet. So, I was buying a video game (Rise Of The Guardians for DS), and the guy was like "Nice hat and shirt", then he showed us his phone case, which was a Legend Of Zelda one. I think Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword. It was awesome! Then July said something about me being obsessed, and then the guy said there's no such thing as being obsessed with video games. Oh yeah, what now! I was using all my will power not to show him my wallet (Legend Of Zelda of course).
We went into Barnes & Nobles and bought Grimms origional fairytales. It's going to be fun to read. I've wanted to read them ever since I heard about them. I love stories, and there's nothing better than reading the origional. I love stories, ghost, princess, fairy tales, I don't care. I love them all. I can't wait to read them! July bought the same book, so we're going to read them at like the same time-ish. One a night or something like that.
So, onto the Croods. I liked the movie. It wass really good, and I wanna kidnap all the animals in it. Especially the sabertooth cat thingy. I loved that one!!! The one that kept on trying to eat them. It was so cute and cuddly and vicious! I liked Guy, he was awesome!! Although July has dibs... But that's okay because I have dibs on Jack Frost (BACK OFF HE'S MINE!!!!!!!!). It's hard to remember all their names... I only remember Guy, Grug and Eep. And Douglas, but he's a pet not a person. Overall it was pretty good, but I didn't like the competition of Grug and Guy, it just embarrassed me. And then like the embarrassing romance of Guy and Eep when Grug was around. It was like... I needed to facepalm or something. Other than that, I loved it!!!
My brother had like three friends over. Three! Plus him, plus my parents, plus me and July, that was eight people. Try fitting eight people at a table that only fits six, especially when three are huge high school guys. And two are parents. Like grown up, big and tall. It was really cramped. Although it was pretty fun, and funny.
The Gamer
Raven DeWitt

2 comments:

  1. Lol, but I'd just like to say that you forgot to mention that I was dragged into the gaming stores....
    And you forgot to mention the part where we rode the carousel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off you were not dragged in. I was fine with abandining you at the stupid one direction stuff in claires. Secondly I did forget the carosel ride, but nothing realy happened on it so...... yeah.

    ReplyDelete

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!