quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Monday, May 27, 2013

Fairies and parades

Attention people's of earth. Hey, what's new? So, today is Memorial Day, in honor of the veterans who fought and gave their lives for our country. I think that they deserve more than just one day, one parade, one little moment in our crazy year that we remember them, but I guess that's all they get. They deserve way more though. I went to watch the Memorial Day parade, and it was surprisingly short. This may be a little weird, but whenever a middle or high school band goes by, she has me rate the guys. Yeah, it's weird, but fun. Unless you know them, then it's just awkward. Like, my school, I know the people there (and they are SO not dating material), but they're pretty hot.... Not to be weird. There were also some tractors that went by, one of which was painted pink. At fist I thought that it was just a bad idea, but it was a memorial to someone who did of  breast cancer. There was another tractor and a car that were memorials too. I thought it was pretty cool. I saw Jessie and July, but I forgot to snipe a picture of them! DX
Okay, so my wii lost all it's memory, so I have to restart it all from stratch. That's gonna b fun. I'm probably gonna start today. I also got a game on my iPod (get this game, it's super fun! And add me on game center!), it's off of the disney fairies movies, it's a fashion boutique. It's really fun. I hav another simular game, but it doesn't have fairies. It's fun!!!! I forgot what it's called, but if you go to disneyfairies.com on your iPod or iPad, it'll most likely send you to this page where you can get to the app. I totally advise you to get it!!!!
Fairy princess
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!