quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Friday, May 17, 2013

The outsiders

Hey! My day was awesome, but its start was... Well about as good as the TV show Monk. So, on other words I don't even want to know about it. I went to sleep at 10:30 like I always do. I went straight to sleep, don't even remember it taking long for me to fall asleep. Then, I woke up at 3. AM!!!!!! In the morning!!! I couldn't go back to sleep since then and have been awake. Ugh. So tired.......... Other than that it was a good day. Just was awake three freaking hours early!!!! Technically two hours and forty five minutes.
Okay, so I am reading the book the outsiders. It's iffy. I guess it has a good storyline, but I don't like the way it's written. The way it's set up and yada yada. Another thing I think is weird is that it's written by a GIRL from a GUYS point of view. It's always talking about how handsome guys are, and they "cuddle" when they sleep. I mean, sure some girls do that, but usually when guys do that it's gay. Ask any guy who isn't trying to be funny or freak you out or just be plain gay, but Gus don't cuddle or describe how hot other guys are. Then she did a bad job describing how the girls were apparently "pretty".  I'm not trying to be mean, but she did a sorta bad job. Better than I could probably do (although I might be able to do better), but still not good. Okay, not to sound cocky, but I probably could do better, but not with that storyline. I don't really like the storyline. It's kinda... Blech. The action is pretty bad, like nothing really happens. Boring... No offense.... Them there's the whole "things are tough all over" things, which is total bull crap. Yeah, rich people have problems, but if your problem is that your so fake you don't know who you are, then your problem is ONLY extreme stupidity. It's jut kinda "yeah, I get people try to kill you all the time, but I have to be fake to keep my reputation,". That's basically what they're saying, and when you read that you know the worlds just messed up. More than you would know.... Seventh graders should so not.... Ugh *shiver* don't ask.
An actual outsider
Raven DeWitt

1 comment:

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!