quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Teen wolf and circles

Hey, whazzup? I'm so addicted to teen wolf! It's awesome! By the way, I love stiles. Most people always think I'm weird for liking the nerdy weird best friend, but they're usually pretty cool. I don't get why girls always like the popular hot jocks. Even I don't get why I like the one guy like that I like, but I do. But I also like the nerds. The freaks, the unpopulars. The ones who are different. They're amazing. I saw a picture once, where there was a guy who was obviously the popular jock jerk holding hands with one of those lovey dovey romance movie obsessed sluts. Then there was this nerdy guy looking and it said "why do girls only like popular jerks go treat them like crap?" Then there was a girl who was looking at the guy staring at the couple and it said "why do guys only like slutty bimbos who walk all over them?" Then it showed the guy from the couple (popular, hot, sporty) looking at the single girl and it said "why can't I get her to notice me?". I love that photo. It's kinda sad too. It's a big circle of who noticing and liking who, yet they'll never see them. That's what always happens. They'll notice you, but you will never notice them. Or you'll notice someone who never sees you. I guess that's life.
I'm on episode twelve of teen wolf, and it's at the part that's exactly like his dream. Ooh oh oooohhhhh. Scary. >:D
Reality is evil
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!