quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Friday, June 14, 2013

Tech Center and Avatar: the last airbender Naruto edition

Hey. So at the Tech Center today I did Pizza Pizza Pizza! At the whole Pizza Pizza Pizza! thing we made ten different types of pizza. I likes them all, except the Alfredo sauce one. I HATE Alfredo, especially when they add in musherooms. Yuck! Other pizza's were Cinnomon and sugar (sauce), Pesto, Peanut Oil, and  Barbeque. Then there were the desert pizzas, 1: Cinnamon and Sugar, 2: Fluff, Chocolate and graham cracker chunks, 3:Sweet cream cheese (strawberry) and fresh strawberry 4: Peanut butter and chocolate 5: Orange marmalade and white chocolate. My favorite was the pesto, and of the desert ones it was sweet cream cheese (strawberry) and fresh strawberries. It was really fun and I was likeso full I was gonna explode and now I'm hungry again. Ugh. Stupid food.
Okay, so I was looking through my iPod and I found a few pictures that combined Avatar: the last airbender and Naruto. I wanna write a fanfiction combining them. There are a few ways I could do this, but I think I would just have the characters names and personalities, but make them have bending powers instead of their powers in the Anime Naruto. I might even make Naruto the Avatar, cause it'd be hard to make the nine tailed fox in avatar, cause they probably won't have ninja powers. I'm not completely sure. Anyways, I wanted to watch Avatar the last airbender again to like, get ideas and then I found out IT'S NOT ON NETFLIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sad DX!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Cook
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!