quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Best day ever!

Okay, so today was officially the best day of high school yet, and that includes the day I had coffee mixed with hot coco and white chocolate. And any day where I see Phoenix's friends, but I do love those days. Lemme give you an overview of today. First off, I wore my superman converse. They are officially lucky. I was sitting talking with a kid I knew and, since I'm a freshman, the youngest grade at my school, I know it's an older kid, came up to me. And he was cute. With a capital CUTE, maybe even capital HOTTIE MCHOTTIETON. In all caps. Yeah, he was /that/ cute. He came up to me and said hey, cool shoes. Then I said thanks and he added that they'd be cooler if they were batman and I said I know, I tried to get batman ones but couldn't. He then complemented me on my jeans, which are just plain purple skinny jeans, but I still said thanks. And tried not to be insanely happy that a super good looking guy complemented me. And all day the Internet was down. Score! So, for fifth hour I basically had a free period. Nothing to do. :-) boo-yah! I also asked what the kids who had all their classes online all day. They, apparently got to go home early. Luckys. Then, during sixth hour, we had the coolest sub. Ever! First off, after we were done, we could "do whatever we wanted". Then, she put in a video and said we could watch it of we wanted, then took a nap. And she let us out like three minutes early. And that doesn't even cover fuel, which I haven't gone to yet.
Lucky shoes
Raven DeWitt

2 comments:

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!