quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Friday, September 20, 2013

Yesterday

Hey! Yesterday was a contest post, so I have to tell you about yesterday. My class was one of the only ones that survived. Another one ended in the hunger games. Which was actually a suggestion in my class. By this girl who I think I hate. Anyways, so the desks were arranged in a circle so we could sit were ever we want. I was one of the first ones so I just sat in the closest desk to where I put my violin (that I have to drag to class with me DX). I was sitting there when this one kid sat next to me. The other desk was empty. As always, cause I don't have a lot of friends. And then my crush walks in. The only seat open is next to me. Dude, he sat next to me. Yay. :). Then I see the other kids screen saver. It's a sonic one. I say it's cool and then he shows me his other one. It's Narutos dad and the nine tails. Dude, he was like awesome. We spent the rest of the hour debating tigers vs sharks and who should get the gun (long story)
Okatu gamer girl
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!