quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Monday, September 23, 2013

Homecoming week

Wow. Guess what this week is? Homecoming week. Yay. Whoopdy doo. Wow. Like just... Wow. All I heard in fourth hour was omg, there was this really cute dress and are you wearing heels and I have these sparkly silver bedazzled shoes that look like princess shoes and sequined dresses. While if I went I was just going to wear skinny jeans and a tshirt. Instead I'm watching anime and playing video games and listening to rock and metal and screamo. And maybe even chilling with my brother and his friends. So much better than some dance with short dresses and heels higher than the guy krillin meets in TFS. For those of you who don't get it, stay innocent and TFS is a dragon ball z parody that is funny, but only if you watch dbz and it is a bit innapropriat and swears, but again, it's a total dbz thing so I like love it! It even includes dragon ball references! So, anyways, homecoming week is also spirit week. I'm gonna mix up all the spirit days "just because. (I wanna feel weightless, cause that would be enough"- weightless by all time low"). I think it'll be fun. But hey, whatever
Gamer, not dancer
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!