quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Yes, no, maybe so

So, on polyvore (some of the outfits I make end up on this blog), I found this picture that has like a bunch of yes or no questions, and I'm gonna answer them. They're have you ever questions. So like.. Here they are;
Have you ever.....
Sat on the roof? Yeah, and I totally loved it. It's a really nice calming spot.
Been in love? I'm like fourteen so I don't know if its love but I think so and....... Oh just shut up
Ate a sandwich in one bite? No, I have a very small mouth
Tried sushi? Yeah, and it was disgusting
Been to the ocean? Yeah, and I loved it other than the fact that I got really sunburned. :/
Lost a friend? Yeah, but we weren't too close.
Told a secret? Um... If its a secret that is mine then only the people I trust and if its someone else's then no. Never.
Laughed for no reason? All the time. Like seriously, don't even ask.
Made up a dance? Not since I was like five
Rode a roller coaster? FOR THOSE WHO DIDN'T READ THAT POST DON'T HAVE THE THUNDER HAWK BE THE FIRST ROLLER COASTER YOU EVER RIDE!!!!!!!!!!
Been to a concert? Yeah, but it was more of a family or church concerts than an actual concert. Sadly.
Snuck out? No. I'm not that stupid or agile.
"Yes, no, maybe I don't know" -Malcolm in the middle them
Cause I don't know
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!