quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Tuesday the 17th

GUESS WHAT TODAY IS?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Tuesday the 17th. Gggrrrrr. It's like Friday the 13th but hyped up in psych mode and hilarious (ly terrifying). Scary and funny and very very very psych-a-delic. Cause we're gonna psych you out in the end. It's really creepy. I'm still trying to figure out what  yago had to do with anything. Anyways, weird stuff. Then a guy hires a psychopath for a murder mystery camp. Like, wow. Moral of the story; when fake killing people, do a background check on employees to make sure they don't really kill people.
Psychic
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!