quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Monday, September 30, 2013

Homecoming

Sorry, I've been playing Naruto: Generations, and writing a book with Mel on quotes but I would soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo not advise small children or people who aren't messed up to read it. Seriously, not a good idea if you like not being mentally disturbed. Needless to say do not write at midnight to three in the morning eating chocolate ice cream and totally thinking about really hot guys. Anyways, I didn't go to homecoming. Thank you god! Because wearing some stupid dress, doing stupid dances to crappy music with a bunch of people I don't like is my idea of fun. Other than Mel, almost nobody I know liked homecoming. They all said it was stupid. Which is why I ditched it to have fun, and find the puzzle that my puzzle piece was in. Then played Naruto: Generations and watched batman begins which I have been waiting to see for NINE MONTHS. SINCE CHRISTMAS. THAT LONG!!! Seriously, that ending was long overdue. Now I just need to see the dark night rises. That'll be fun, cause who doesn't love psychopathic villains? And the insane yet awesome vigilante who fights them? I wanna be a rich vigilante. Life goals here.
Ninja of the hidden leaf
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!