quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

This week

Well.... Today was a very confusing day. Filled with dreams of psycho paths. Okay, no actual psychos, but today is suicide awareness day. Tomorrow is 9/11. And Friday is Friday the 13th. Creeptastic week right? Just wait till you hear about my day! So, at lunch me and my friend were eating outside summit school. We saw like two cops outside the staircase and these girls came down saying that the cops wouldn't let them go in the staircase. On our way to the next class through the window wall I saw a kid getting in a police car. Later, when I was walking in the hall I heard someone say that there was s fight between a teacher and a student. Hhhmmmm..........
Wondering what's happening?
So am I!
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!